Thursday 29 September 2011

Peace



Our fourth day in Florence we decided to explore the city. Being that we had been there a bit and it was a really safe city we all did it on our own. No, were still the best of friends and love each other.....we just all were itching for some alone time. On my time I found the Dome....its so huge and colorful!! Like nothing I had ever seen. So many people in the Piazza its hard to just stand and stare...but your so memerized about it. I keep walking and found another piazza and another and another....after awhile I they started to blend together. But I did find one full of Statues...probably 30 to 40. And the fake David. Thats right folks. There are two fake Davids and the real one is in Acadamia...and I dont know where that is. But I saw it, it looked good, got some pics and I am satisfied. Actually I probably could have told you it was the real one...but I wouldnt lie to you. After awhile I was pretty lost and itching for some company....however I was having a hard time finding my way back. On the way back, my purse string was yanked from behind...I had my headphones in and thinking it must be stef or chirstie I turned around. Here was a 75 year old man wagging his finger at me and yelling at me in italian....I told him I only speak english....then he says fuck you and leaves. Weird. Scary. At least I think I could have taken him. Finally back at the hostel we were revived and happy to see each other. I gues when you spend so much time together you feel weird being apart. That night a bunch of people from the hostel were going to the club, this time some guys joined us so we were able to just dance and have fun without being bothered. Another great night in Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment